Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Revolver Nationals

I'm in! My confirmation letter arrived today from USPSA. Many thanks to my local club, Oakdale Sportsmans Club, for the slot.

It will be my first time, and what a year to go. A lot of dedicated talent chasing Jerry again. They're getting closer. And they're hungry.

I can't wait. Is it too early to load moons?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So the big show is coming up in just a couple days. I am packed and heading to the airport in 30 minutes. VEGAS, baby!!

Any predictions for this year? Will Jerry carry the day yet again?

Matt has been nipping on his heels hard the past couple years.

But Rich Wolfe is not just a great ICORE guy, he's an extremely strong USPSA shooter also.

And what about Josh? He's shooting better than ever.

What a pleasure to shoot wwith the super squad. Sportsmanship at it's finest. I can;t think of another sport that has such an open sharing of strategies. The brake down of stages was done as a squad. The six round attack on eigt round stages, was great to be apart of. Each shooter went with their version of the consensus. Te see how each plan played out, at thes level, was too good to be true. Thanks to all. Richard

What a pleasure to shoot wwith the super squad. Sportsmanship at it's finest. I can;t think of another sport that has such an open sharing of strategies. The brake down of stages was done as a squad. The six round attack on eigt round stages, was great to be apart of. Each shooter went with their version of the consensus. Te see how each plan played out, at thes level, was too good to be true. Thanks to all. Richard

Glad you made it out Rich. Was great shooting with you.

Yes, it was very nice shooting with you, Richard.

Our squad had a great time, as we do every year. Congratulations to Jerry for winning the match, and to Matt for making Jerry earn it.

There are lots of great matches out there, but nothing quite compares to the USPSA National Championship.

• 3 weeks later...

hardest match I have ever shot.. I had two good revo guys in my squad that made it fun... to bad all the revo's couldn't have been squaded together or at least able to see each other shoot.

They will fill the squads with revo shooters next year. :cheers: