Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Banks and Credit Unions

h4444

Oh man, I'm getting fed up with Banks and Credit Unions, frickin' moneychangers, all the crap we go through as customers to basically loan them money so they can turn around an loan it to someone else. All the fees, bad service, inconvenience......

My primarily financial institution is still back in Iowa, they have been the one good bank/credit union I've EVER had, but now I live in Kentucky. But, I have ONE flippin' paper check that gets sent to me in Kentucky from Iowa that I have to deal with every month and it is a pain in the neck. I can't electronically deposit it back to my credit union back in Iowa. Something about the ATM network won't allow it, and I refuse to mail it in, so I have to have a local institution. I'm like 0 for 4 so far here in Ky.

I can't wait till I can get my Iowa house sold that way I can get rid of the need for a local bank/credit union. The rent check we get from that house is the only reason I have to have a local institution.

Oh man,,,,that feels better, just getting it out. :rolleyes:

Not sure how long you've been here, but we have plenty of local matches to help with stress :devil: PM me if you need some info.

Thanks much, I've got a schedule. Due to some other commitments, I'm only shooting every other Thursday at the Gun Warehouse here in Lexington. I may squeeze in one Area or Sectional match each year, but for now, that's my lot in in shooting life. At least till I get some more family members hooked on shooting. LOL

Thanks much, I've got a schedule. Due to some other commitments, I'm only shooting every other Thursday at the Gun Warehouse here in Lexington. I may squeeze in one Area or Sectional match each year, but for now, that's my lot in in shooting life. At least till I get some more family members hooked on shooting. LOL

Well, we may already know each other. I RO a squad at Bud's when I shoot there, and go every second or third Thursday. I usually do the monthly Sunday matches too.

Had one bank, won't mention there name or there stupid coach logo, :surprise: because I didn't have the $15 for there checking fee at the end of the month, went back into my account and applied the $15 charge in the middle of the month and sent me a bill for over $300 for "bounced" transactions that never were sent back and that I had the money for and did pay for at the time I bought them. :devil:

I hate banks, they don't even loan your money to other customers anymore, just speculate with our money on risky stocks and shady investments and then cry to the government for free money when they loose it.

• 2 weeks later...

i love my credit union, they dont have fees like the banks but i do know that all if not most financial institutions have fees, but they seem to always work and bend the rules a little als give me a family orientated. and i like how i can do share branching allowing me to use credit unions in kentucky, florida, indiana and illinois..

I hate the banks that want to charge you to cash a check drawn on there bank if you don't have an account there, one was Wachovia, glad they went under but I hear the one that took them over isn't any better. :angry2: