Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rockcastle USPSA Monthly club match - June 23

We're back on after missing last month! Who's ready to shoot??

I don't have the stages in hand yet so I don't know the classifier number.

Round count is 160. Registration begins at 9am, shooting starts at 10:30am; cost is $20.

http://www.parkmammothresort.us/

I'll post the classifier as soon as I find out what it is!

Edited by Anopsis

I found a mag on stage 6 Saturday. We were the last squad through that stage, it was laying in the parking area.

If you lost a mag at the Rockcastle match on Saturday, please send me a PM with a description of the mag and contents including: what gun it fits (type/brand), capacity, load length, and because the particular person who lost the mag is detailed, the type/brand of brass used.

I found a mag on stage 6 Saturday. We were the last squad through that stage, it was laying in the parking area.

If you lost a mag at the Rockcastle match on Saturday, please send me a PM with a description of the mag and contents including: what gun it fits (type/brand), capacity, load length, and because the particular person who lost the mag is detailed, the type/brand of brass used.

Probably mine. I just PM'd you.

Tim

......don't forget to get their shoe size.

Tim

Gotta be one of those TN boys they are always losing something :roflol:

Tim

Gotta be one of those TN boys they are always losing something :roflol:

If I wasn't so old, slow, and pathetic I would be upset at that remark. :roflol:

The guy that lost the mag shot on our squad, he did not have it when we got back to Bay One. He was a big gentleman with at least a size 13 shoe for the person that wanted to know. I think his name is Michael Reeves, if anybody knows him give him a call, he said he was not local. Did you try calling Rockcastle, he was going to check at the lodge desk before he left the range>

The guy that lost the mag shot on our squad, he did not have it when we got back to Bay One. He was a big gentleman with at least a size 13 shoe for the person that wanted to know. I think his name is Michael Reeves, if anybody knows him give him a call, he said he was not local. Did you try calling Rockcastle, he was going to check at the lodge desk before he left the range>

In that case Gary - I won't tell you who I am......because if you knew, you wouldn't be the least bit surprised I asked such a silly question.

I'm an RO and Stats official for the club, the actual MD was absent with family matters to attend to.

Made contact with the shooter, sending HCShooter the contact info for the owner now.

Edited by Anopsis

In that case Gary - I won't tell you who I am......because if you knew, you wouldn't be the least bit surprised I asked such a silly question.

Not surprised and you are well known everywhere, BRAD

I would like to thank Chad for getting Gary in touch with me on my lost mag.... people like you make our sport what it is. Someone has to look out for us NC boys :) this was a great match (except for my dumb mistakes on a couple of stages)wish it wasnt 7 hours away from me or I would be there monthly. Thanks again guys