Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Devils Ride

Anyone else watch the series on Discovery? Discovery Channel touts it as a real life Sons of Anarchy. NOT EVEN CLOSE!! More drama than a soap opera. Well, it is a bit of a soap opera.

Anyone else watch the series on Discovery? Discovery Channel touts it as a real life Sons of Anarchy. NOT EVEN CLOSE!! More drama than a soap opera. Well, it is a bit of a soap opera.

Agree, can't believe how they bitch about respect and leadership. Very hard to respect a bunch that act the way they do. Not sure what Kurt Sutter was thinking when he pitched this show.

I'm ashamed to admit I've watched every episode. Bunch of sissy-la-la's. They can't decide between whether they are a "hard core" biker gang or a gentlemans biker club. Cracks me up... I'de be ashamed to even ride with them.

It's like kids on a playground.... I have watched an episode or two.... I find it funny as hell..... Like grown ups playing monopoly and thinking its real. C'mon, get a life, they are worried about protocols, and who insulted who, and what colors are they wearing....too funny.

I think it just gives other motorcyclist a bad rap. A bunch of wanna be badd a$$es that aren't. I do not think they are a 3 patch club because if they were you would have to conform to the Confederation of Clubs for your area to even start a club not to mention get your colors approved and if you did not it would not be a little bitching session in your treehouse it would be an a$$ kicking for using someone elses colors. It is a humourous show funny how they keep talking about bikes but they never ride, it is about as much about bikes as charlies angles was about law enforcement, a bunch of weekend warriors.

I am by no means an outlaw but do ride and do know some of the protocols as you have to in order to be safe and these guys are a bunch of drinking buddies who ride. There is nothing wrong with that but be that do not try to pretend to be the next generation of Hells Angels when you are not.

Posers!

I got a good laugh the first time I saw them park their bikes nose in, front tire right up against the wall! Not like the old days of backing the bikes in, then carefully kicking the motors over onto compression for a quick start and get away. These guys would be dog paddling their bikes backwards like kids with training wheels if SHTFF!

• 2 weeks later...