Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anticipation...

TimMTP

Picked up a new SP-01 last week. Fired a few rounds to see what it felt like out of the box. Sent it off to CGW yesterday for a makeover. Can't wait to see what David can turn it into...

should be good. hardest part is waiting!

Tell me about it. :rolleyes: Can't wait to get my hands on my Stuartized Shadow. :cheers:

I've got one coming from Stuart, too! Never been this excited about a pistol before. :cheers:

Edited by Leozinho

You guys are in for some good shootin'. All I did was put the CGW parts in my otherwise stock CZ-75B and I haven't hardly shot my SIGs since. And that includes a Gray Guns worked over X-5 All Round and a pretty good P226 with a Bar-Sto barrel.

Joe

Tim, Let me shoot it when you get it back. I'm wanting for CGW to work over my 75b also!

Is this your first CZ?

Yep. Good to see you on the boards. You coming out to shoot with us next month? We're practically in your back yard now.

Tim, Let me shoot it when you get it back. I'm wanting for CGW to work over my 75b also!

Is this your first CZ?

Yep. Good to see you on the boards. You coming out to shoot with us next month? We're practically in your back yard now.

I need to, I'll try to call you before then. Actually used to be in my backyard when it was in Arab. Now just down the road from our hunting property. I can hear the steel ringing when I'm up there :)