Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tennesse USPSA matches

I am looking for local TN matches to shoot over the next month while I am there for work. I am staying just South of Nashville. I will probably only be able to catch one or two (I alternate days and nights on weekends).

Any help will be appreciated.

Moderators...I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. I wasn't sure.

Thanks,

Mike

North Tennessee Practical Shooters shoots on the 2nd weekend of the month. Great matches and they shoot Sat AM, PM, Sun Am and PM. Great people. About 50 minutes west of Nashville.

I know Memphis and Oak Ridge also has matches, but a match in Northern Alabama may be the next closest depending on far south of Nashville you will be.

North Tennessee Practical Shooters shoots on the 2nd weekend of the month. Great matches and they shoot Sat AM, PM, Sun Am and PM. Great people. About 50 minutes west of Nashville.

I know Memphis and Oak Ridge also has matches, but a match in Northern Alabama may be the next closest depending on far south of Nashville you will be.

Thanks!

I'm staying in Brentwood and working in Spring Hill

At the Oak Ridge Sportsman Association (about 2.5 hours east of Nashville, and on Eastern Time), we shoot USPSA on the third Saturday of the month; next match is June 16th. Go to ORSAAP.com for more information including directions.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I am sorry to report that I will be unable to shoot NTPS this weekend. I am being relocated back to Indiana. I was really looking forward to this match. Sorry fellas :( Maybe I'll catch some of you at the Indiana Section match or Indiana Single Stack Production match.