Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Has anyone reach GM status with a stock G35?

PrinC

Technically, the 34 & 35 are different from the other models since they come with the 3.5-lb connector as original equipment.

While that statement is true for the RED and WHITE label boxed pistols ('civilian models'), it doesn't apply to many of the BLUE label G34/G35 pistols (those available through the LEO/GSSF program). I mention this only in case someone goes to buy one through the LEO/GSSF program; they should look at the label to ID what they are getting - if it says 4.5#, they are getting the 'competition' '-' connector; if it says 5.5#, they are getting the regular connector. ;)

I didn't even know they were sent in different boxes. All of our firearms come in the black box. I can say this because the shipment mine came in also had units for our LEO's, and they were all in identical boxes with the same specs.

PrinC,

What you need to know is that there are a number of different "stock" configurations that your Glock can come in. The most common are setups with a 3.5lb connector, a 5lb connector or an 8lb spring. And, to further confuse things, they started calling the 3.5lb connector a 4.5, etc. Plus, there is plenty of after-market stuff out there as well.

If you don't know the differences, look them up. (and post a picture here) ;)

I like to run similar trigger parts in all of my Glocks, which gives them a...near enough... identical trigger.

Beyond that, see post #10 of this thread.

Technically, the 34 & 35 are different from the other models since they come with the 3.5-lb connector as original equipment.

While that statement is true for the RED and WHITE label boxed pistols ('civilian models'), it doesn't apply to many of the BLUE label G34/G35 pistols (those available through the LEO/GSSF program). I mention this only in case someone goes to buy one through the LEO/GSSF program; they should look at the label to ID what they are getting - if it says 4.5#, they are getting the 'competition' '-' connector; if it says 5.5#, they are getting the regular connector. ;)

I didn't even know they were sent in different boxes. All of our firearms come in the black box. I can say this because the shipment mine came in also had units for our LEO's, and they were all in identical boxes with the same specs.

They are all in the BLACK box - it is the label placed on the handle that differentiates the contents inside. I would almost bet that all of the LEO guns had BLUE labels on them. :cheers:

Not sure if it was a 34 or 35, but watched Vogel make Open GM with just a comp'ed barrel and iron sights in a special classifier match.

MDA

Glock 34 shooting Major 9mm. Iron sights. And a comp. Shot 6 classifiers that day. And at least 4 of the 6 were 100%'ers ............... in OPEN! :surprise:

:cheers:

They are all in the BLACK box - it is the label placed on the handle that differentiates the contents inside. I would almost bet that all of the LEO guns had BLUE labels on them. :cheers:

Now I am understanding what was said.Its the 'label'on the boxes that differentiate them.......lol. Multitasking can be a bitch when you are managing and sharing ideas at work and enjoying the forum posts.