Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STI Edge in 40 where to get addons ?

tiger49931

Ok so im kinda new to this 2011 sti thing ( usually shoot sig or M&P ) anyway looking to find out where i can get some addons for my sti and what will keep me in limited and limited 10 division along with other divisions i can shoot in (steel challenge , 3 gun ) anyway looking to get a magwell (i have big hands) stippled grip like svi or something similar. I also want to trade out the mag release for something drilled and tapped with a bigger button. I know these may seem really minor things i should just get over but i want what i want hahahahaha and i know no one that deals with after market sti stuff. so i ask the experts..

P.S. also who has the best prices on magazines, and who makes good base pads i like dawson precision and i am sure they should make something..

Ok so im kinda new to this 2011 sti thing ( usually shoot sig or M&P ) anyway looking to find out where i can get some addons for my sti and what will keep me in limited and limited 10 division along with other divisions i can shoot in (steel challenge , 3 gun ) anyway looking to get a magwell (i have big hands) stippled grip like svi or something similar. I also want to trade out the mag release for something drilled and tapped with a bigger button. I know these may seem really minor things i should just get over but i want what i want hahahahaha and i know no one that deals with after market sti stuff. so i ask the experts..

P.S. also who has the best prices on magazines, and who makes good base pads i like dawson precision and i am sure they should make something..

Where do you live? There are a number of quality gunsmiths around the US, so if you are just looking to add on some parts you can be directed to someone that might just be a couple of miles away with an Enos earned award of excellence for their abilities. Many who have already received recognition for their top shelf work on nationally ranked M and GM shooters guns.

Where do you live? There are a number of quality gunsmiths around the US, so if you are just looking to add on some parts you can be directed to someone that might just be a couple of miles away with an Enos earned award of excellence for their abilities. Many who have already received recognition for their top shelf work on nationally ranked M and GM shooters guns.

I'm from Houghton Michigan in the great U.P. you know that little part of Michigan above Wisconsin.

I'm from Houghton Michigan in the great U.P. you know that little part of Michigan above Wisconsin.

It's a Yooper. LOL