Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tell me I should buy a new press

I love this thing! After rigging up my lee case feeder to mount on my reloading table I am cranking out 100 rounds every 10 minutes or so and I'm moving slowly!

Its been 100% right out of the box and I'm making excuses to shoot more just so I can load more. I should have bought this thing a long time ago.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. But for pistol caliber I don't need gigantic powder capacity. That and they are 40 bucks as opposed to 75

In my experience the difference in cost is a small price to pay for the added accuracy. Once you get some free time you should look for tips and tricks to really make your press shine.

• 2 weeks later...

+1 on avoiding the LNL. like the plague. happiest day of my life was when it left my house. every step was a nightmare. a run of 10 rds was a miracle. got the 650 in and 1000 hassle free perfect rds later i was a happy camper. if it primed on the downstroke i'd still have it. i was gonna use the LNL as a boat anchor but didn't wanna pollute the river. a guy on another forum told me he actually used his as a target he hated it so bad.

Oh it's killing me!! Mixing red and blue, it's sac religious. I was looking at the picture in front of my 650 and I swear I heard the press gasp!! I had to baby talk to it and assure her it wasn't sooo!! The agony!!!