Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

making bullets

I just thought as I read some of the reloading post,when you first started loading your own -when did you just stop making bullets and start making REAL QUALITY AMMO--???????????? <_<

I just thought as I read some of the reloading post,when you first started loading your own -when did you just stop making bullets and start making REAL QUALITY AMMO--???????????? <_<

Trying to sucker someone in for your 1,000th post? :cheers: Never made bullets, just made ammo...making bullets requires melting lead, swaging, lubing, etc.

well you ask for it,I don't make bullets either,but you know what I meant to say,maybe I just don't know how to ask the question???

yea 1000

Edited by EEH

well you ask for it,I don't make bullets either,but you know what I meant to say,maybe I just don't know how to ask the question

When did everyone stop making "rounds" and start making the good stuff.... For me, it was very shortly after I got my 550. The Dillons are such good machines, if it is set up right, its really hard to screw up your ammo. The 550 was my first press of any kind.