Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

170mm K9 mags?

gose

I haven't heard anything.

We're building 24 round 9mm mags using factory tubes, Grams follower kits and our H-141 base pads. It's a pretty good mag setup.

No idea if they will be making a 170mm magazine, no words from the factory.

Bill Sahlberg from higher capacity will make you 170mm 9mm magazines. www.highercapacity.us If you buy the new k-9 mags, grams followers and springs and hennings new h1410 base pads and mail them to Bill he will weld them together and make you 170mm mags. I had two of them made and they work. I can get 29 in them easily and 30 if you want to really stuff them in there. He was willing to work with me and explain to me what I needed and had them done really fast.

Bill Sahlberg from higher capacity will make you 170mm 9mm magazines. www.highercapacity.us If you buy the new k-9 mags, grams followers and springs and hennings new h1410 base pads and mail them to Bill he will weld them together and make you 170mm mags. I had two of them made and they work. I can get 29 in them easily and 30 if you want to really stuff them in there. He was willing to work with me and explain to me what I needed and had them done really fast.

How much extra will the 141O basepad do compared to just welding it to 170mm?

I was told it doesn't hold any more than the H141

I thought he meant how many more compared to just welding two mags together with the factory basepad. It doesn't matter if you use the h141 or the or the h141o. If you use the grams guts and the stock base pad and have two welded into one at 170 mm you will lose two rounds at least.

I thought he meant how many more compared to just welding two mags together with the factory basepad. It doesn't matter if you use the h141 or the or the h141o. If you use the grams guts and the stock base pad and have two welded into one at 170 mm you will lose two rounds at least.

Yupp, thats what I meant, thanks :)

So, in summary, two welded mags would give me 27 +-1 without the basepad and 29-30 with the basepad and the tuned mag with just 141O basepad 23.