Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What do I do?

BobS761

So, I was heading out to the range this morning, and the sky just opened up. What a deluge! I get to thinking, I'll just stop at the girlfriend's house and get a cup of coffee or something. When I turn on her road, I see a strange truck in her drive. I pull over about a block away, about to go investigate what the heck is going on when she and a "friend" come out the door in an obvious embrace. I dive down in my cab on top of my range bag as not to be seen. Mags are poking me in the ribs, so I pull it out and notice the bottom plate thingy is broken. So, what do I do? Do I need a totally new mag, or can I get parts to fix this one?

Nice to see someone has their priorities straight.

So, in this order:

1. Get parts to fix the mag.

2. Don't tell the GF anything and have a last night of hot monkey, then tell her you met someone else. Hasta la vista baby! :D

So, I was heading out to the range this morning, and the sky just opened up. What a deluge! I get to thinking, I'll just stop at the girlfriend's house and get a cup of coffee or something. When I turn on her road, I see a strange truck in her drive. I pull over about a block away, about to go investigate what the heck is going on when she and a "friend" come out the door in an obvious embrace. I dive down in my cab on top of my range bag as not to be seen. Mags are poking me in the ribs, so I pull it out and notice the bottom plate thingy is broken. So, what do I do? Do I need a totally new mag, or can I get parts to fix this one?

Get a new mag........then tell YOUR SISTER that you are breaking up with her.

• 2 weeks later...

That's like the 2 factory workers that watch their boss leave every Friday at 3PM. The 2 of them argue every Friday about whether they'll be caught and fired if they leave before 5PM. Finally one Friday after watching the boss leave at his usual time, one of them gets up the nerve and leaves work at 3:30.

Later that same afternoon the friend sees his pal sneaking back into the factory. "Ah, you got scared and chickened out", the first one says.

"No, I nearly got caught! I would have been fired for sure!", says the second.

"What do you mean?" says the friend.

"When I got to my house there was a strange car in the drive. So I peeked in the window and there was the boss waiting on me!"