Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Para USA Southeast Single Stack Showdown

Just got an email from USPSA President, Phil Strader, telling me that he is approving the Para-USA Single Stack Showdown to use the Practiscore scoring system. This is an approval of the individual match use of the system, and not a blanket approval of all Level II or III matches.

Mark Kauder

Match Director

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Already did! haha. Just moved to Florida from Georgia so trying to get my new drivers license done so I can buy it.

He has been great to deal with answering all my questions figureing out what to order on it.

Looking forward to another EAGC match.

Thanks,

Chris

Already did! haha. Just moved to Florida from Georgia so trying to get my new drivers license done so I can buy it.

He has been great to deal with answering all my questions figureing out what to order on it.

Looking forward to another EAGC match.

Thanks,

Chris

Awesome!!!!!! What did ya get :)

Edited by dskinsler83

Going to get the Trojan in .40 with a trigger job and magwell. Got to get it quick and get my SS classification.

Thanks,

Chris

Good deal! Did you get the FGW Trojan Package? It's a great deal and mine is almost done

Dang bro what SS you shooting that is so heavy? Give bobby a shout I bet he can help you get it under weight

I'm at 44oz with a Wilson mag. It's been flat topped so I don't know if it can be tri-topped too, or if it was, if that would make weight and allow me to keep the steel MSH.

post-8629-13366232084_thumb.jpg

Depends on the front sight cut. And then there could be some material removed from the frame under the grip panels possible too. That is a heavy heavy gun is it a caspian frame or what...head on over and talk to Bobby at FGW he can hook you up I would bet also some front serrations would shave a lil off as well

Edited by dskinsler83

Yeah it's a Caspian frame and slide. The frame is thick in a lot of places but naturally I'd like to keep as much weight in the frame as possible.

If the slide can be tri-topped, and maybe the rear serrations made larger... front serrations cut too... maybe that would get me the 4oz I need.

I guess I could go to a short guide rod instead of the full length. That would make weight.

FGW and Bobby Keigans can fix you up sir! Give them a holler I've had my Para P16 worked over, have a SS FGW Trojan coming, the sister company Bobby runs Diablo Rifleworks has worked on my Rem 700 and I comissioned a full on custom build I was so happy with the stuff he has done. But I'd keep the FGR in my opinion

Edited by dskinsler83

Jeez Mark, I saw that before, I mean a designated one that is THE match motel, i.e. discounted. But your response does bring another question, is columbus or the phenix city motels closer to the range. Thanks, I appreciate all you are doing, it seems Al is becoming my go to state for bigger matches.

Jeez Mark, I saw that before, I mean a designated one that is THE match motel, i.e. discounted. But your response does bring another question, is columbus or the phenix city motels closer to the range. Thanks, I appreciate all you are doing, it seems Al is becoming my go to state for bigger matches.

Sorry for the confusion. No, there is no "THE" match hotel. The Phenix City hotels are closer, and you will be satisfied with any of the ones we have listed. Nothing scenic though.

Mark