Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Masters Championship

Well, word has finally gotten around that the Masters is not all about MA level shooters. :goof: Go figure.

Just a fun and challenging match for all, with the added twist that you can get a really good score on some of the stages if you are willing to take the option of risky and difficult shots. Can separate the field at the top, but fun and competitive to shoot for everyone.

We have the most shooters we have had registered to date this far out from the match.

Looking forward to another fun and challenging match. The best time of year to be shooting in Alabama. Convenient location, literally 5 minutes from metro area Birmingham.

Saturday, May 12th. Look it up on our website that I can't post :wacko: . brocksgapidpa and then dot com.

Jimmy Duke

Brock's Gap IDPA

Birmingham, AL.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Paul, was a hell of a match I have never seen more runners in a match. I ended up 5th in Esp Exp (2 No shoots from 2nd) they jumped up right in front of me. Scores are up on the web site.

Kevin

• 1 month later...

I came from TN to attend this match. This was a very well run match. Our sqaud did not have to wait at a single stage we went to shoot. The folks running the matches seemed well versed in their individual stages and were friendly to boot. I will be attending this again next year. Great match, great people, and perfect weather. If you are anywhere in the southeast part of the US, I would definitely consider making this an IDPA major match to attend next year.

EW