Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thanks to the Beltman

Lots of threads on belts but I specificly wanted to point them out. I had to order a new belt and I have had a Milt Sparks belt for close to 10 years. Its a great belt and has served me well but I went with the Beltman after reading more than a few recomendations and I needed a new one since I have lost some weight.

I was not disapointed after waiting about 6 weeks and the Beltman belt is a great value in my eye.

The Milt Sparks is a great belt with the pre curve in it. The Beltman with the internal stiffener added that Milt does not offer is much stiffer. The new belt is for multigun and USPSA and I prefer the leather over the CR Speed belts. Its easier IMO to change out mag carriers etc. as needed than a two piece belt. This one is not as stiff as a CR Speed but more than adequate for the job and much stiffer than the Sparks belt. FYI the Beltman belt is .270" thick with the stiffener and I had it was to tight to fit my CR Speed Holster. It could have probably been filed but a buddy machined me a new half that is the recessed part. It only needed about .020" of clearance and I may have been able to thread it thru but I didnt want to ruin the nice finish on the leather. Its perfect now. Slides on and is snug but not maring the leather.

I give a big thumbs up to the Beltman for anyone who is in the market. It was quite a bit less than the Milt Sparks as well.

Edited by Kent Grewe

• 2 weeks later...