Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

before and after

ogiebb

Sweet, I've seen Derek's work before and was impressed (especially the trigger work)! How come the chroming made the hammer fall though?.... :huh:

yep i just gave the gun to derek and told him to cut whatever he wanted and change the trigger to an enos SV..sorry for the poor quality on the pics i just used a camera phone for it..what you guys also cannot see was the racing stripes he did on top of the serrations and the slide he made it a lot prettier...yeah the darn hammer fell :lol::lol:

Hmmm... not half bad for a camera-phone, actually!! :)

I tweaked and sharpened the No. 1 pic a little so we could see the details. I didn't alter its size any but it compressed itself down a little anyway. Sorry. (I can replace it back to the original if you like...) The colored version didn't respond too well to tweaking (the blur and glare left little to work with) so I left it alone. ;)

Was No. 1 in black-n-white...? It seemed that way.....

Hmmm... not half bad for a camera-phone, actually!!  :)

I tweaked and sharpened the No. 1 pic a little so we could see the details.  I didn't alter its size any but it compressed itself down a little anyway.  Sorry.  (I can replace it back to the original if you like...)  The colored version didn't respond too well to tweaking (the blur was a little bit much) so I left it alone.  ;)

Was No. 1 in black-n-white...?  It seemed that way.....

thank you.. :D:D:D nope its not in black and white but my carpet surely is.. :lol:

Hi,

All day long the pictures from www.hunt101.com wouldn't come through.

Now that picture 1 comes from another site I can see pic 1, but still no pic 2.

SL maybe you can host pic 2 as well ?