Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I hate convenience stores

RangerTrace

I spend about 50% of my time on the road, driving between Towns, Cities and sometimes even States. Most of the time when I stop for fuel it's more because of my need to use the restroom than my actual need for fuel. It absolutely freaking pisses me off to start the pump, walk into the store (while mentally feeling a bit of relief) only to find a hand written sign that says "NO PUBLIC RESTROOM" :surprise: WTF DUDE? Put that sign on the outside of the building so I can pass on by :sick:

My peeve is someone standing there with a handful of scratch offs.... Then when they finally check to make sure they did not win they spend the next 5 minutes pointing out the next half dozen cards they want to a moronic clerk.......with 6 or 8 people standing there wanting to pay for a soft drink.

It's worth it to retell the story.

My father tells a story about being in a gas station when a guy walks in.

"Hey, could you tell me where the washroom is?"

{Clerk}

"I'm sorry, we don't have a public washroom."

{Guy}

"Oh,OK, That's fine. Could you tell me where your darkest corner is?"

:surprise:

My peeve is someone standing there with a handful of scratch offs.... Then when they finally check to make sure they did not win they spend the next 5 minutes pointing out the next half dozen cards they want to a moronic clerk.......with 6 or 8 people standing there wanting to pay for a soft drink.

+1000000