Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DO YOU OWN OR KNOW SOMEONE THAT OWNS

Philip Dedmon

If any of you guys have one or know someone that has one of the Eckia Multi-Rolly Cart please post some feed back. I really like the looks and features of it but before I spend that kind of money I would like to hear from someone that owns one.

Here is a link with all the product info.

B&H

theres a pretty good review available here:

I only shoot uspsa and have a giant DAA backpack so I got the beach rolly. I'm really liking it so far, haven't actually brought it to the range but its well made, goes together quickly and is light weight.

they're expensive but so are a lot of things in this game.

Actually I saw one for the first time today. Nice piece of equipment. I put the seat to good use while the owner was running shooters. :)

And loaded mags on it! And had me lumping his range bag around the match as well. It's a great rig so far.

Feel free to ask any questions.

This is very similar to the new CED Range Trolley for $99 bucks. The CED product doesn't have a built in seat, but it has a LOT of useful features for shooters. Drink holders, thermal storage for food, fold down tray for ammo loading, compartment to hold mags while loading, holder for umbrella, and more. Yes, it has pneumatic tires as well, and folds easily for transport.

If you have the CED large range bag/backpack, this trolley is a must. And if you have the CED bag, you already have a seat.

I own one, but haven't used it at a match yet. I'll be breaking it in at Battle in the Bluegrass. It is VERY well made, rolls easily, and having the seat is the thing that makes it different from any other range cart. The seat sold it for me.

BB

• 3 weeks later...

This is very similar to the new CED Range Trolley for $99 bucks. The CED product doesn't have a built in seat, but it has a LOT of useful features for shooters. Drink holders, thermal storage for food, fold down tray for ammo loading, compartment to hold mags while loading, holder for umbrella, and more. Yes, it has pneumatic tires as well, and folds easily for transport.

If you have the CED large range bag/backpack, this trolley is a must. And if you have the CED bag, you already have a seat.

Do you happen to know where I can find info on the CED Range Trolley? Know when they will be selling them?

I own one, but haven't used it at a match yet. I'll be breaking it in at Battle in the Bluegrass. It is VERY well made, rolls easily, and having the seat is the thing that makes it different from any other range cart. The seat sold it for me.

BB

FWIW, that seat is worth the entire price. Even though the BitB wasn't a marathon, it was sure nice to have a seat waiting for me at the last 3 or 4 stages!

• 3 weeks later...

Do you happen to know where I can find info on the CED Range Trolley? Know when they will be selling them?

I believe the CED Range Trolley will be shipping this month. Drop me an email, and I can let you know when they're in.

They are not all that similar.

They are not all that similar.

Kevin, please elaborate. I've only seen the videos of your cart, but I've seen the CED/DAA in person. I'd love to hear your comparison. I'd personally rather have the best solution rather than the least expensive....but without more input, I see the CED/DAA cart as being both...unless you need a built-in seat.

i guess it depends on how you define best.

The most interesting thing in the CED kart is the storage for food as well as the mag loading stuff, drink holder/umbrella stand are not as important to me.

Ive had the beach rolly for a little over a month now - 1 match, 2-3 practices, and a 2 day class. Having something to lounge on during downtime is probably making a bigger difference for me as opposed to a place to load a mag or two between stages. For the thermal compartment, I can probably find something on amazon that is slim that I can stuff into the DAA bag. I'm really liking it so far and a few of the other guys I shoot with that didnt realize initially that it doubles as a seat are interested now as well.

46851228011449606081618.jpg

unless you need a built-in seat.

I'm convinced that the ability to sit down wherever you'd like for a few minutes each stage is worth better times, better concentration, and better accuracy at the end of the day. It certainly translates to happier feet, legs and back at the end of the day.

BB