Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glocktrigger.com Vogel edition

paopao

I recently installed one in my Gen 3 G34 with the 4.5 fireing pin spring. Took the old 3.5 conector out of G34 and installed in a Gen 3 G17. I did a .25 cent polish job and the G17 and feels smother and lighter than the Vogel. I did not want to belive it, so I had my wife try each one without telling her anything and she agreed that the G17 trigger felt better as well.

I recently installed one in my Gen 3 G34 with the 4.5 fireing pin spring. Took the old 3.5 conector out of G34 and installed in a Gen 3 G17. I did a .25 cent polish job and the G17 and feels smother and lighter than the Vogel. I did not want to belive it, so I had my wife try each one without telling her anything and she agreed that the G17 trigger felt better as well.

I had the same experience as you did. I was not impressed.

I had the same experience as you did. I was not impressed.

A friend had the same experience with a G17.

• 4 weeks later...

I really like mine. It feels nice, very little over travel. Positive reset. I had a "good" production trigger, now I have a great one. I did install a Jager lightened striker, which helped a lot too...

I liked it enough that I am seriously thinking of trying the other version of theirs in my limited gun...