Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Western Pennsylvania Section Championship

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really love to make it Dan, but I have soem things here ar home that I need to attend to 1st. I'm sure it'll be a great match. Sorry I can't come.

Hey Dan, I might be able to make it after all. PM incoming! :)

Aren't you glad you came, Congrats on the win!

I'd really love to make it Dan, but I have soem things here ar home that I need to attend to 1st. I'm sure it'll be a great match. Sorry I can't come.

Hey Dan, I might be able to make it after all. PM incoming! :)

Aren't you glad you came, Congrats on the win!

You betcha! ;)

BIG thanks to Dan, Dave & crew! You guys put on a really great show! Seriously top notch. Everything ran really well. Thanks to all who worked this match & especially to the sponsors. Very nice! :)

I really thought Phil had me by the time it was all over. I didn't expect a win, after a No-Shoot & 1.5 jams! :rolleyes:

And HUGE CONGRATS to Sonny Morton for shooting Stage # 2 100% clean .... ALL ALPHAS .... & 0.01 seconds faster than me, and I thought I had the fast time on that stage! LOL Very very nice dude! :bow:

I wasn't sure I was going to be able to shoot this match this year but I managed to make it.........barely. My car broke down and left me stranded at the range. I had a lot of offers for help and I can't thank everyone enough. The great people at these matches are the reason I've stayed in this for this long; catching up with old friends and meeting new ones...great stuff. And thank you everyone for the offers and the helping hands (Dan, Phil, Ron & Megan, Denton, and Steve & Cindi to name a few!!!).

As for the match, it was a great time for sure. Even with the car trouble looming over my head, just a super match experience. I even got to shoot with the old "Shooter's Paradise" team. The stages were fun and challenging; the RO's were pleasant and professional; and I could actually see my hands in front of my face in the house stage this time! Thanks to all the staff for putting on a great match. Any body within driving distance should try to make it to this one next year, you won't be sorry. Now if I can get my car fixed...

Congrats on your win Todd. I couldn't figure out what you guys were talking about after the match but it all makes sense now. Hope it's nothing too terrible and you can get it fixed alright. Good to see you again.

Great match... Meet a bunch of great shooters... Bill... sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you, your old gun ran GREAT..just need to get my mags RIGHT.... Met some of your buddies from Ohio that shoot with you over there... :cheers:

Great match, thanks to all the RO's and staff. Thanks Dan for another challenging match and Congrats Todd, it was a pleasure meeting and shooting with you. Congrats to Chris also. I had a great time and walked away with some training areas to address. :D

Mr. Keen, just over 9 seconds on the indoor stage, thats smokin!! You got video of this match, would love to see you making that open gun sing.

Lol. Thanks, but I was just following Mr. Strader's wonderful lead on that stage! B)

Everyone got a little wet but it went pretty smooth

Dan:

I've been trying to contact you about an appointment for a trigger joj on my M&P

compact. Mike Shovel recommended you to me after I shot his pistol which you did

and loved it!

I've sent in the official appointment form from your website (twice) without

success.

Please reply!

Thanks,

Mike Josephic