Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Benelli w/Accurate Iron race pkg

Nimitz

Off topic but does anybody know when his web site will be up.

schultz

hopefully after he's done with my M2 !!! :)

Mike is a one man operation. He responds really well to email. But like he told me, he has to choose between finishing the website or completing his fine product for existing customers.

schultz

Mike is a one man operation. He responds really well to email. But like he told me, he has to choose between finishing the website or completing his fine product for existing customers.

I send him an email cople weeks ago and still no anwer yet...... Edited by g929

schultz

I send him an email cople weeks ago and still no anwer yet......

You gotta put something like "add 2" overnight" or "really really really...really desperate housewives" as the subject. Gets him every time!

schultz

I send him an email cople weeks ago and still no anwer yet......

You gotta put something like "add 2" overnight" or "really really really...really desperate housewives" as the subject. Gets him every time!

ok im gana try againg (email is the only way to contac him) Edited by g929

• 2 weeks later...

I had him finish my gun at the end of last years season and I have yet to clean it. It eats every load I can throw at it and just keeps running, he does excellent work. As for trying to get a hold of him, try him on facebook or on boomershooter.com he is usually online a bit at night and in the morning. John

• 4 months later...

I thought I was the only one who couldn't get ahold of anyone! Tried Benny Hill & Mike with no response :( My M2 should be here Tues! Been having feeding issues with my FN, so figured it was time to try something new.

I thought I was the only one who couldn't get ahold of anyone! Tried Benny Hill & Mike with no response :( My M2 should be here Tues! Been having feeding issues with my FN, so figured it was time to try something new.

Send me your email and I'll send you Mike's shipping address. Actually send it directly To him To save you $30 in double shipping.

• 4 months later...

Not much content but I thought I'd just show some pictures of my M2 Field that I just got back from Accurate Iron. Had Mike do the full race package minus stippling (I am happy with how it came from the factory) & I'll be swapping out the bolt handle as soon as the BFB comes from Nordic. He installed an Arrendondo bolt release, lightened & modified the bolt, installed & pinned a HiViz tricomp sight, welded & tuned the lifter & machined the receiver ...

Is there an advantage to the HiViz Tricomp vs. the HiViz Comp?

Tri comp has triangular fiber optic rods. Having the triangles point can give you a nice defined aiming point for slugs. One of the problems I have with a big shotgun front sight is that it covers the target when shooting slugs.

Red Neck Tactical installed a Hi Viz Flame sight on the Nova they built me. It's a smaller fiber rod with a metal shroud around the tip of the fiber so there is a nice distinct aiming point.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser