Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Crimson Trace Midnight 3 Gun Invitational

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TallGuy - did you sign up as an RO or a regular shooter?

I signed up as a regular shooter yesterday, and then emailed the match contact person (Iain) to ask what else I need to do. He forwarded my email to the marketing person in charge, who then emailed me the "shooter info packet" today. We're already late in registering, so they need that info back ASAP

Just a regular shooter. Didn't realize that I needed to do more than sign up. Thanks! I'll email Iain now.

Oh Goody Oh Goody Oh Goody Oh Goody! Man this is going to be a fun match! Those are some great Stage diagrams and fun looking stages! Along with all the amazing sponsors and really cool stage guns and toys this is really shaping up to be an event to remember! Iain, Chuck, Roseann and everyone else at Crimson Trace and elsewhere helping out with this match, Thank you! I can’t wait to get out there and play!

James

• 2 weeks later...

Not saying it won't be a disadvantage. It's going to be pretty close though. I'm not going to make you run 25 yards to recover it. For example there's one stage where you dump the shotgun. You could draw and rack the slide before you get to the pistol area and it might save you half a second or so. Not a big deal either way.

Getting ready...shot the AR in the local match yesterday. While in the backyard, with a light on my belt and a laser on an M&P BB gun, I managed to get the local PD interested just a bit. :surprise: I'm still not sure if I have a clue what I am in for, but it's been fun getting ready!

Most of the metal targets will be available to engage with Pistol or Shotgun if both guns are in use on the stage. They will be specified in the stage description. Stages are up at www.crimsontrace.com/m3gi. I think I've got everything listed in the stage description, but as usual I can't get at the website this morning. If it isn't up I'll get the match book posted this afternoon which I know has it in there. If memory serves, stages 6, 7, and 8 all have optional targets. I don't think the others do.

Alright, van is packed with about 80-100K worth of gear, IR lasers, visible lasers, FLIR optics, rifles, pistols, (lots) shotguns, targets, lightsticks, about 20K of ammo and dang near every flashlight I own. Leaving in about 45 minutes. I'll meet up in Bend with the guys from FNH bringing SCAR-L rifles and Mark 46 machine guns, PWS bringing shorty SBR's, Colt Competition bringing two of the very first CCR .308 rifles and our NVG dude, Pete, bringing goggles and a clip on optic for everyone to use on a couple stages. CT will be up Sunday with the 200+ lights and lasers they are giving away to all the competitors and some extra little goodies you can buy at a very, very good price.

See you all there!

Alright, van is packed with about 80-100K worth of gear, IR lasers, visible lasers, FLIR optics, rifles, pistols, (lots) shotguns, targets, lightsticks, about 20K of ammo and dang near every flashlight I own. Leaving in about 45 minutes. I'll meet up in Bend with the guys from FNH bringing SCAR-L rifles and Mark 46 machine guns, PWS bringing shorty SBR's, Colt Competition bringing two of the very first CCR .308 rifles and our NVG dude, Pete, bringing goggles and a clip on optic for everyone to use on a couple stages. CT will be up Sunday with the 200+ lights and lasers they are giving away to all the competitors and some extra little goodies you can buy at a very, very good price.

See you all there!

Did you bring the phased plasma rifle in a 40 watt range?

Edited by Chris