Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Worlds fastest shotgun loading

I am too new here to post the link. But if you look up Jesse Tischauser's you-tube videos he has posted a video of himself doing the worlds fastest reload of a shotgun. The times he has shown in this video are so much faster than anyone elses posted time I just had to share. Jesse is a professional shooter and rated in the top ten in America, and while we don't do shotgun matches in Canada, I can certainly admire the skill this guy has as being the best in the world. Barry

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No thats not the one. There is a much more recent You-Tube video titled Worlds Fastest reload with Jesse. Probably within the last month. In this one he runs like a 4.50 second run. I wish I could post the link. As I recall he was consistently under 5 seconds on all his runs, but I can't access it at work.

The fastest I saw before this was a link off a German site. There was on older cowboy looking American giving a class and he did a couple of runs of the shoot, load 8, shoot. His times were 5.12 and 4.92 at least half a second behind Jesse, although he started differently with the gun held horizontal to the ground even with the belt where as Jesse does it from a port position? Would that make any difference?

Edited by BGolden

This is too funny! You have to put World's fastest in the title if you want to get any hits on YouTube. I am sure there are more but I have only watched videos from Kurt Miller and Keith Garcia who are both faster than I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BpN63OY_ag&list=FL28hgbeHu1pxwtFDCsK4ISg&index=6&feature=plpp_video

No thats not the one. There is a much more recent You-Tube video titled Worlds Fastest reload with Jesse. Probably within the last month. In this one he runs like a 4.50 second run. I wish I could post the link. As I recall he was consistently under 5 seconds on all his runs, but I can't access it at work.

The fastest I saw before this was a link off a German site. There was on older cowboy looking American giving a class and he did a couple of runs of the shoot, load 8, shoot. His times were 5.12 and 4.92 at least half a second behind Jesse, although he started differently with the gun held horizontal to the ground even with the belt where as Jesse does it from a port position? Would that make any difference?

It takes me about 0.5-0.7 seconds to get that first shot off from port arms. Here is the video of me practicing loading recently. I think there may have been a few or more bad ones that didn't make the cut. My fastest time ever shot load 8 to shot is the last run on the video at 5.74. I still need to get the smooth consistency that Kurt and Keith have. If I can do that I think a 5.0 is possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leizEpwk5Aw

Well I guess that is what I get for drinking O'keef's extra old stock and watching videos. I could have sworn that Jesse's runs were sub 5, but in re-watching it, I can see I remebered wrong. It still looks faster than the other two guys, but I guess smooth doesn't look fast? I believe this Kurt Miller fellow is the old cowboy looking gentleman I saw on the German forum. What is with all the different starting positions for all the different shooters? Isn't there a standard like IPSC Europe has? Thanks for opening my eyes gentlemen! I have much to learn about American type shooting, and obviously American video titles. Barry

Well I guess that is what I get for drinking O'keef's extra old stock and watching videos. I could have sworn that Jesse's runs were sub 5, but in re-watching it, I can see I remebered wrong. It still looks faster than the other two guys, but I guess smooth doesn't look fast? I believe this Kurt Miller fellow is the old cowboy looking gentleman I saw on the German forum. What is with all the different starting positions for all the different shooters? Isn't there a standard like IPSC Europe has? Thanks for opening my eyes gentlemen! I have much to learn about American type shooting, and obviously American video titles. Barry

Port arms and low ready are the most common start positions we use. Garcia is cheating by starting on target. Heck he might as well start with his shells in his hand right under the loading port. :roflol:

I know Chris is pretty fast too.. at Area 1 3 Gun last year (stage 9'ish?).. from 1 port to another 10' feet - shot, reload 8, shot was 6.5 seconds

ETA: I was probably sub 20.. lol

Edited by D.Hayden

Anybody else's radar going off. Something doesn't pass the smell test here. A little too tongue and cheek. Anybody else reading it this way, between this topic and the JP Spring topic.

Who put BGolden up to this? Who is BGolden?

Jay

Mr. Schmitt. My name is indeed Barry Golden. I work for a large corporation named Santos which is Australian owned. We do very large resource management. A friend of mine in the U.S. knew Jesse before he started shooting, back when he was a drilling bit salesman. He thought it would be fun to take a bit of a piss with Jesse, and in the guise of fun, I agreed. Now I must be quite honest I am no type of shooter at all, I do a bit of hunting but that is it.

What I do know to do is do a little homework so I actually surfed the web in quest of Jesse, and he isn't hard to find, much to my surprise. what I also found was a whole group of very skilled individuals, who take light in messing with their mates so the game was afoot. Jesse is especially easy in the fact he is very verbose in his accomplishments, and with no small reason.

What I have found in all of this is that I quite enjoy all these forums and If you all will have me, I will stick around for a while. Barry