Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Tarheel 3-Gun Challenge June 2-3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Charles puts on an outstanding match and I am certain that this one will be no exception. I am pretty upset that I will miss it. Those boys from NC can shoot!

Good luck to all.

Tom

If it is any thing like their monthly match the ones I have been to, we have not used a sling. But I always bring mine. Charles did send an email last week saying you would be able to work out of your car but asked that you car pool with squadmates as much as possible to cut down on congestion

It's going to be 8 stages total. I believe they're going to try and shoot 5 on Sat. and 3 on Sun.

Damon,Garrett,Charlie,Pat,Eric,Clay,Sam,Steve,and everyother one of you bad@$$ Triangle area 3gun guys have a hell of a match. Damon sorry i cant be there to help setup,Drink your beer and shoot with ya.Garrett, burn it down (but you aint gotta race me so u can use those bumpy things that get in the way of looking at the target) Ill catch ya soon and have a good time fer me

Sgt TK Martindill

Dco 1/504

1dt BCT 82nd (abn) Div

FOB Warrior

Ghazni Afghanistan

It's going to be 8 stages total. I believe they're going to try and shoot 5 on Sat. and 3 on Sun.

Damon,Garrett,Charlie,Pat,Eric,Clay,Sam,Steve,and everyother one of you bad@$$ Triangle area 3gun guys have a hell of a match. Damon sorry i cant be there to help setup,Drink your beer and shoot with ya.Garrett, burn it down (but you aint gotta race me so u can use those bumpy things that get in the way of looking at the target) Ill catch ya soon and have a good time fer me

Sgt TK Martindill

Dco 1/504

1dt BCT 82nd (abn) Div

FOB Warrior

Ghazni Afghanistan

TK keep your head down and come home safe!! We'll keep the beer cold for you. :cheers:

Is there any openings for this match still? I know its late but worth a shot. Thanks Jimmy

Your best bet would be to contact Charles Sole the MD:

Charles Sole

Tarheel 3 Gun MD

charles@tarheel3gun.com

919-201-7990

The last I heard it was nearly full, but Charles will be able to give you a definitive answer. Hope you can make it as it will be a great match!

I know sign-in starts at 1530 on Friday. Anybody know what time it ends on Friday? Trying to figure out if I going to make it after a 7 hour drive or if i have to wait til Sat. morning.