Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ready tac mag pouches sliding around

Wilkenstein

I had the same issue with mine, what I did was Put a piece of velcro on the inside of the belt loop mating them to the outer belt. Thats the only complaint I have with their holsters and pouches other than that they rock!

Edited by calvary45

I had the same issue with mine, what I did was Put a piece of velcro on the inside of the belt loop mating them to the outer belt. Thats the only complaint I have with their holsters and pouches other than that they rock!

^^^This exactly^^^ Small piece of velcro will fix it for ya.

I actually stuck velcro under the belt loop thingy so they stick to the outer belt. I think I had to build it up but they were rock solid.

Then I put velcro on the back of them so they stuck to the inner belt as well. I did that mostly to support the weight of the rig since 5 pouches pretty much created too much of a void in the velcro connection.

• 3 weeks later...

Same as Sarge, the inner really keeps them in place so that I know my gear is the same each time. The outer piece that sticks to the inner belt is needed since the inner and outer belts will never touch enough in the small space between mag pouches.

One other thought is clipping the pouches over both the inner and outer belt. It may depend on when you bought your pouches, but the ones that I got from Chris have just the right clearance inside the clip to be nice and snug when clipped over both belts. They stay in place and ensure that the belts don't try to separate. The down side is that you have to remove them to get in and out of your belt(s)...

Or you should get yourself a setup like this!

Tek-lok clips with some custom molded pouches

The tek-loks are really nice cause you can mount them anywhich way you want and those babies don't more for anything!!

PatUSAF

post-38280-0-33898400-1332446989_thumb.j

post-38280-0-50651600-1332447074_thumb.j