Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Edge

hovbuild

I am a competitive Pins shooter that missed the mid 80's. :unsure: I am thinking of an eagle (bushing) in hard chrome and in 9mm since I have been loading about 30000 a year for my cz 75...I have the cz all tuned up ( comp hammer, sear, single action trigger, 2.5 trigger pull, adjustable lpa rear sight) but am a bit disappointed in it's accuracy with 50,000 through it I think it is getting tired. All my .45 shoot circles around the cz. Iron sight or my open pin gun offhand can do 1.5 groups at 30' in quick order.

I am getting into steel and we run dueling tree competitions. I am a certified IDPA RO and this is why I want a bushing. As far as limited ( limited minor) there are some shoots within an hours ride that I am wanting to attend were A limited gun would come in mighty handy. I could go with a Trojan but it is time to have a upscaled and hard chromed gun. I do have one more question? Are the firing parts the same in the Trojan and the eagle or edge?

I am getting close to ordering something!!!!!!! :rolleyes: Thanks for the feedback.

Bill