Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practice magazines for XDm 5.25?

speedrrracer

• 1 month later...

Another vote for the over the bed technique. I have back problems so bending over on any service gets tough at times. With the bed, the mag is within reach, on a soft surface and works out well, and heck, if you practice long and hard you can easily take a nap.....

You can get a laundry basket or two and stick a pillow or other soft material in there and either stand over the basket and do your reloads or position the basket(s) around so you can do reloads on the move.

i generally have my wife lay on the floor to catch my mags. she is getting pretty good at it.

You can get a laundry basket or two and stick a pillow or other soft material in there and either stand over the basket and do your reloads or position the basket(s) around so you can do reloads on the move.

i generally have my wife lay on the floor to catch my mags. she is getting pretty good at it.

You'd have to get her a creeper, too, so you can practice your reloads on the move ;)

hz195-2_lillian.jpg

Brownells sells CRTC practice mags. I don't know if they have them for the XDM but I do know they'd be cheaper then the creeper and um... accessory...above!

Edited by dsb45acp