Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Question - pictures

Jack Suber

1. Click whatever to reply post or create a new thread

2. Wherever in the body of the post you want the image to appear, place the cursor, and click the "IMG" button (next to the "http://" button and below all the font settings)

3. When prompted, enter the url for the image (ex. "http://urona.com/images/janet.jpg")

4. Continue typing in the body of the post as usual ... insert more images if you like.

5. Once inserted, everything between, and including the "IMG" tags may be moved around and copied and pasted at will.

6. If you need a spot on the web to store pictures, yahoo or msn probably has something.

janet.jpg

That's my mistress. :rolleyes:

I don't know ... someone sent me a pic of some hotties one time and I saved it somewhere. Then my buddy wanted an avatar and needed a spot on the web to save it. So I put it on my server ... then did a switch-a-roo on him and suddenly all his posts showed that pic with his name ... pretty funny ... for about 5sec. B) Anyhow, it was a small, harmless, pic ... good for an example ... I thought. I'm not sure, but I think the full picture has her and some friends topless. :wub:

Ha ha, very funny Deuce. FYI, that is a picture of IPSC Barbie (featuring "action shooting high-grip" and "IPSC game-face") that Deuce is trying to pass off as "a pic of some hotties". You can't fool me Deuce! Some people.

Darnit! :angry: Ya caught me. :(

Personally, I prefer IPSC Barbie to the IDPA "Bratz" (or whatever the he11 they're called) girl. The pierced eyebrows, low-rise britches with the high-rise thong not even close to covering the oversized tattoo of a John Deer tractor just doesn't do it for me. <_< Not to mention ... she's always behind cover. B)

Next in the series:

janet2.jpg

:ph34r:

I wonder how many are going to try to open janet3.jpg or janet7.jpg :P

I, too, have a certain amount of posting space on my server... along with enough mega-software for altering/optimizing/improving photos to satisfy ANY need.

It's really important that the images don't exceed forum-page width or density parameters. It's just a downloading and storage nightmare if they're way over the line. B)

OK Ladies, how about some guidelines on density and page width as well as the tags to make it so.

For example, the hosting website says this image is 28253 bytes and 450x338 pixels.

f810f1ba.jpg

28MB is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too big for this kind of display.  :o  :o  :o

Ummm, would 28 K be all right? B)

It was wonderful weather all weekend long. I got a heck of a sunburn being out on the range for four days straight. If you follow the link back you can see some other pictures I took at the Area 7 championship. (not enough though) :(