Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Swarovski Z6 Gen 2

rtr

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I understand its not in everyones price range, it nearly wasn't for mine. But, this scope continues to impress. I shot our last big match for the season this weekend. On it we had 8" or 10" flasher, I forget which, at 300 yards. I get down to take a sight picture, complete overcast and rainy and think this looks pretty good. Clarity is right on and I can see everything. Then I notice I'm on 3x magnification and crank it up to 6x. It was like cheating. Another stage was like a 20 or 22 paper hoser with the rifle. 1x, daylight bright illumination just like a reflex sight. Worth every penny, it continues to impress.

Ok, after several searches around the internet, I've found too many different answers. The click value on this scope is? Some have said .1mil, others say all kinds of stuff. Is the BRT reticle 1 mil from each line/dot? Some says it's .75 mils. Can anybody give me a straight answer?

Ok, after several searches around the internet, I've found too many different answers. The click value on this scope is? Some have said .1mil, others say all kinds of stuff. Is the BRT reticle 1 mil from each line/dot? Some says it's .75 mils. Can anybody give me a straight answer?

.54 of an inch per click at 100 yards.

I love this scope. Kicked but with it on the Long range stage last sunday. My only stage win but it helped me get 2nd in open and overall. Suck on 9x23's dust of course as he got first.

Its not the scopes fault I forgot to use my 300 yard hold over mark until I had missed about 10 times or more. From the sitting position at the end I went 1 for 1 on the 300 yard flashers.

Pat

Edited by Alaskapopo