Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I need a certificate program

Flex

Out of curiosity I entered the search string "award certificate templates" in Google and loads of stuff came up. Most sites require a purchase but I suspect if you search through you'll find some Freeware.

The site below offered loads of choices with a 30 day free trial:

See this example

You could design your own based on inspiration from some other example. Try: Word - Format - Borders and Shading. Also you can download a number of borders from "clip art".

What KIND of award did you have in mind...? (seriously)

I designed a couple some time ago. But they were in PowerPoint........ B)

You may also BUY (from places like OfficeMax and Office Depot) actual nice-looking forms that you can just type onto or word-process onto. :)

I DID win something...that why I need the certificate program so bad. :D:D:D

The Buckeye Blast also served as the Ohio Section Championship. The Ohio shooters deserve some recognition for their walls. But, the Section has no money (and I didn't feel it was right to ask the Rayner's).

I tried Google, but got feed-up with the "sign-up deals". :(

I'd like something along the lines of what I saw at a buddy's place. He had various certificate that he had won at Second Chance.

You can buy certificate blanks at Office Depot and then you make a copy of one to practice on. Design your own wording and style in WORD and print it in "landscape" When it looks right put the real ones in the printer.

Looks pretty good. I did this for my CCW classes but if you want I could mail you and example or walk you through it.