Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Austin new owner, long time shooter

Y0UNGBL00D

I relocated to Austin, and the shooting is great here.

Check out alsppc.com. This is the club that shoots at Austin Rifle Club... you can go to the ARC site and see other competitions there too. I think there is a steel challenge match this Sunday as a matter of fact.

From ALSPPC.com you can also sign up for the Texas ipsc list that gives you good info about all the upcoming matches in Texas.

Also check out texasmultigun.com for the events that happen at Best of the West in liberty hill.

Welcome to the Forum.

Matt

thanks you guys, awesome info!!!!

name's mike, and i grew up here but just moved back in 2010 after getting out of the navy.

ARC hasnt emailed me back yet about starting a membership. should i just head up there? i work at samsung, which is pretty close.

how is that range by the way? the facilities seem AWESOME, but not too specific on the website. if you are a memeber, do you police yourself at the range? kind of seems like it, since the membership requirements are what they are.

Welcome to the forums :cheers:

I live in Temple, about an hour North of you on I35. We have a great club here and in Copperas Cove near Ft. Hood. Also USPSA in Waco on the 3rd Saturday. LOTS of matches every week year round in this area. USPSA, IDPA and Steel Challenge.

PM me if you need any info.

Again, welcome aboard.

Paul

awesome. thanks guys. its weird how you can find almost anything on the internet, but at first glance, the ausitn shooting scene looks dead. like its reds and reds only. but the more you really dig...

anyone know where i can snatch up some cheap mags and a holster?

gonna be looking at gt distributors in a few days...

awesome. thanks guys. its weird how you can find almost anything on the internet, but at first glance, the ausitn shooting scene looks dead. like its reds and reds only. but the more you really dig...

anyone know where i can snatch up some cheap mags and a holster?

gonna be looking at gt distributors in a few days...

Welcome!

Don't go cheap on the mags or holster. You'll just regret it later when you spend more money to finally buy what you should have bought in the first place. Ask me how I know....:)

You can support one of the vendors from this site. They do a lot to promote the sport. I have had nothing but great experiences with Chuck at Shooter's Connection, but any of the vendors on this site will be fantastic.

There is some great stuff going on in this area. ARC, Best of the West, Waco, 3 active clubs in San Antonio, Corpus....and you won't find better people.

You do know Brian sells Dillon reloading presses, right? You're gonna need one of those....:)