Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New Steel Pistol!

CE325

• 2 weeks later...

Shot the steel match saturday. I think I did pretty good with the pistol for the first time shooting it.

The C-MORE optic is was flawless.

Here is a video of me shooting the Pendulum

Here is another Not sure what the name of the stage is.

• 2 weeks later...

www.rimfiresports.com I bought all of my Volquartsen Parts and Ruger Magazines there. Their prices are slightly less than Volquartsens and free shipping

Edited by Desmo412

volquartsen trigger, or have a pretravel screw installed in yours. Volquartsen sear "sams bushing" check over on the 22/45 section of rimfire central. Its like 10 bucks and removes the mag safety and causes the mags to shoot out.

I had a guy on rimfire central tap my trigger for a pretravel reduction 5 bucks, drill and tap the ag release for a button with button included 20 bucks. Volquartsen sear Sams bushing like 10 bucks, slide racker i think was 30 bucks and added the C-More on an alchin mount.

For ammo, I like the federal automatch. cheaper than CCI and runs great

The cci minimags run great in it.

Im going to get the volquartsen trigger etc.. Later.

Right now im holding off and getting ready for the PRO-AM match in frostproof so I will be strictly using my GLOCK 17 For everything!

Thanks for all the input and help from everybody

If you have not seen the ultimate clip loader from McFadden I suggest it. It loads a full mag in just seconds and saves the thumbs big time...

I have the threaded barrel version for running my new gemtech outback II and I love it. I have a cheap tasco from Walmart on there for plinking for now. It holds a zero and hits 8" plates at 100 yards so ill keep it for now. I do not run steel challenge or anything. Its manly a pest control device.