Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Akron, Ohio checking in...

Sergeant Spam

Just ordered a RL 550B package in 9mm and a caliber conversion for .45 ACP from Brian.

Excited to get started; need to order some supplies!

Hello,

I did my BS at UofA. Hear the campus looks radically different; need to get back there someday...

Welcome!

-rvb

Just ordered a RL 550B package in 9mm and a caliber conversion for .45 ACP from Brian.

Excited to get started; need to order some supplies!

Welcome to the forum. If you like to shoot USPSA try to make it out to some of my matches that run fromun April-Sept.

Congrats on the Dillon. Midwest Gun Club in Canal Fulton now also has Dillon products if you need anything.

Jeff

Welcome from Ravenna and I second what Jeff said and will add the following...

Not much going on during the winter. I was a newby a looooong time ago and am still at it and enjoy it. There are three clubs that I shoot at during the Summer.

Check out the USPSA web site for...

Club codes OH 12 and OH 17 for contact info. Crooked Creek (OH 12) will probably start next April (the 4th weekend) and Jeff mentioned Portage-Summit (OH 17).

Youngstown Rifle and Pistol Club shoots IDPA probably starting in May (the 4th Sun.) I usually help set up at CC on Sat. and shoot one gun after set-up and then shoot YRP on Sunday.

If you are a new shooter, the BE Forum is a good place for info and CC is a good place to shoot because they have a "New Shooter" briefing before the match. Experience is good for you as well as dry fire paractice.

Hope this helps.

Richard

PS: rvb, U of A has changed a lot in the last several years and a TON since I graduated in 72!