Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

No Friday Flame War!!!

jkmccoy

Hey I'm still on probation for my last mess up!!!

Sorry Dave I should automatically start a FFW just for posterity.  

My excuse is I recently tore apart my back up blaster to 'see how it works' ,  well its been a few days and said blaster is still in pieces on my desk!!!  Lucky I'm schedualed for a trip to the smithy shortly.  

James.  

• 3 weeks later...

Been anticipating the usual Friday Flame War. Saving up my petty rants and more serious comments (and hopefully a few humorous comments on the human condition). Then, NOTHING....What's up? Does eating turkey inspire such a general feeling of peace and goodwill to man that no-one could start a good rant? Are we all so busy being thankful for the good thing we do have that we fail to complain about things we would like to change (cool!).

Maybe, if we could just deliver enough roast turkey dinners we could engender world peace. Just imagine...after the third serving of turkey, mashed potatoes, dressing, gravy, and cranberry sauce, you slip in a treaty and say "sign this".

Sign me up! I'll cook a couple of turkeys and a pan of dressing and send them to the mideast!

Cheers,

"Well, YOU could start one"

What he said!!!

I've been trying to start it because I tend to check the forums I mod on more than the others.  Sorry but I was indisposed this friday.  ( ie...couldn't roll myself to the 'puter after Thanksgiving)  

Feel free to start the hate ball rolling if I miss it thou!!!

James.