Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello, I know this is late but here it is........ Anyone want a slot for PSA sunday PM? We had a late cancellation due to work, I was able to give the AM slot away but the PM slot is still open. Please call me if you want this slot. Call my cell phone and it is yours. cell 610 247 0633 8am 8pm I will be at the match all day saturday & sunday. later, Karl @ GT

Shot the match on Friday morning 4-27-12 it was cold & windy brrrr. Great time can't ask for more, it was my 4th year. Started at 9:15 AM & ended 12:20 PM. Six stages and I believe there were a 180 steel plates total. 577 guns registed to shoot over the four days. Nice to see NSSF sponsoring this year. And as always a big thank you to major sponsor Smith & Wesson and of course all the rest of the sponsors including the Hangunner Custom Gunshop in Topton, PA. Maybe one of these years "Shooting USA" will find the time to cover this match. Largest knock down steel match in the USA. An finally a big big thanks to Palmyra for another great match. Hope there will be many more to come.

Killer match!

I still dream about shooting the oceans of steel they have there. Awesome!

The stage with the 2 Texas Stars (one exactly in front of the other) was my favorite (Evil! :devil:) with the 32 popper stage being a close second!

Great match as usual,Congrats to my son-in law Matt for the win in stock auto and my daughter RLT for 2nd lady in stock auto ,you guy's shot well ! They talked me into going back with them,I had not been there since 08,glad I did,since my 5-bi-pass in Aug of last yr. I didn't know how it would work out . I did not shoot up to my standards,but I got thru with no problems,just need to get my mojo back. Thanks to all that helped with the match.

Killer match!

I still dream about shooting the oceans of steel they have there. Awesome!

The stage with the 2 Texas Stars (one exactly in front of the other) was my favorite (Evil! :devil:) with the 32 popper stage being a close second!

Yes! My two best stages of the match. I saw your score... great shooting!