Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Central Carolina monthly 3 Gun Match

Pending approval from the club officers and range owner, we are hoping to revive the monthly 3 gun match at Central Carolinas Shooting Club. The proposed schedule is the 3rd Saturday each month. To make a go of it, we need a minumum of 20 shooters. The club has a lot of nice props so we'll have some fun and challenging stages. We're planning 5 stages each month with a "jungle run" shotgun stage in the wooods.

I'm hoping to have the first new match in February or March.

Who's in?

Range address and web site:

Central Carolinas Shooting Club

4975 Tinkers Creek Rd

Edgemoor, SC 29712

http://www.ccshootingclub.net/

sorry guys. Here's the reply I got back from the CCSC president:

"Hi Bill, hope your day is going well.

At the meeting of the Board I brought up the question about 3 gun and at this time the board voted no to looking at supporting another shooting discipline for the club.

Hope your efforts at another place will work out for you.

thanks

Joe"

How many people do we need on a list to get them to bring the topic back to the table? I responded to an interest email from Bill, but I'm sure I could get several other local guys to commit. Some of them were going with me to Pappys when that was running. We really need someone to start one up.

How many people do we need on a list to get them to bring the topic back to the table? I responded to an interest email from Bill, but I'm sure I could get several other local guys to commit. Some of them were going with me to Pappys when that was running. We really need someone to start one up.

I heard from 30+ people ready to go. That's at least $600/month going to the club to cover paper/pasters and clay pigeons.

Here's the link to the CCSC contacts: http://ccshootingclub.net/index.php?option=com_contact&view=category&catid=12&Itemid=56

Perhaps if everyone interested contacted the officers? B)