Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Arkansas Section Handgun Championship

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been a couple of people who said their PIN's were not emailed to them by USPSA. If you notice your name on the self-squadding list for this match and you have not recieved your PIN, then email or call me please. Please print your email address legibly, I am not told by USPSA if the email address was wrong or inactive.

Over the last couple of days there has been a bunch of people squadding up. Get your entry in quick if you want to squad with your buddies.... :)

Thanks

Ron

Just a quick note to those new shooters. We have many new shooters with numbers starting at 72,000. This level 2 match will be using a chronograph. Make sure your ammo makes your declared power. If you are not sure how to measure your bullet speed, ask a friend from your shooting club. HINT - If you are looking to declare minor, then have your power factor be around 130, and 170 for major.

Ron

What is the maximum amount of shooters for this match. I was looking at the app it doesn't say who to make checks out to but it looks like the match director, is that correct.

Download your Entry Form and Release and Waiver of Liability at www.casarange.com.

Complete both forms and enclose a check payable to Arkansas Section.

Mail both forms and check to the following address:

Ron Johnston – Match Director

17824 Burlingame Road

Little Rock, AR 72223-9631

• 2 weeks later...

No catfish, that's the Hillbilly Classic. We have more money set aside for that match for lunch. The Section match will probably be burgers, dogs, etc... We have an actual chef cooking for us.

Edited by ipscron2000

Burgers is good - I figure the talk of food would get a few more ppl into the match - who doesn't love food :-)

I always say, "I might not shoot well, but I'm going to eat well" LOL! Most people come to these matches to have a good time, and good food is part of that. A small percentage come to compete very seriously, that fine. I'm just not one of them. Spending time with friends is job one...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...