Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to purchase targets and pasters?

only thing is shooter connection charges double shipping, one for targets and seperate for pasters. 10 shipping in a bit much for 4 boxes of pasters.

I guess they could have duck tapped the 4 boxes together slapped a shipping label on it and said good luck? Come on you can't ship anything anymore for much less than 10 bucks shirt of small items that will fit in a envelope.

Shooters connection will always get my vote. They may not be a family but they sure argue like one lol. They've been doing this for a loooong time!

• 3 weeks later...

only thing is shooter connection charges double shipping, one for targets and seperate for pasters. 10 shipping in a bit much for 4 boxes of pasters.

I guess they could have duck tapped the 4 boxes together slapped a shipping label on it and said good luck? Come on you can't ship anything anymore for much less than 10 bucks shirt of small items that will fit in a envelope.

Shooters connection will always get my vote. They may not be a family but they sure argue like one lol. They've been doing this for a loooong time!

I Get I do, I don't mind paying shipping, but what they quoted me was $13 to ship targets. Also for 4 boxes of pasters was additional $10. So 2 separate shipping charges? I don't know why they just dont throw them in the same box is all I'm saying. Edited by sbrkam