Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

16" or 18" barrel

Pinkerton

When engaging zombies with the .32 ACP or .25 ACP, you must aim for the eye socket.

Guy, good luck on your project, I hope it's ready by Raton, too bad you did not have it in Alamagordo. You should mount a scope on top of the stock carrying handle rather than use a flat top.

I was squadded with some SWAT guys at one of the SMM3G matches, and they had 14" ARS...they were almost worthless past 100 yards...Add to that the fact that they had iron sights...They shot the short range stuff first and were really pleased with the rifles, then we got to the stage with rounds out to 300yds...it was really painful to watch..Made me appreciate my comped, scoped, JP battle rifle (18")

Cheryl :)

Was the problem the 14 inch barrels, or the guys trying to shoot them??

I've been in classes with full-time SWAT guys and I was pretty disappointed overall by the level of their marksmanship. On the bright side, their lack of speed made their accuracy look pretty good by comparison. :rolleyes:

I mention this not to impugn the abilities of the average SWAT person, but to indicate that I no longer believe that the "status" necessarily guarantees proficiency with the weapon.