Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Over priced

JMIS

Holsters mag loaders, shell caddies and SO MANY OTHER gun related items are SOOOOOOOOOOOO over priced. It's plastic! Make a mold, drop in some plastic pellets and " bamb" you have a holster. Holster, $90.00, mag pouch $30.00.........................wHateVEr!

I need them so I buy them.... but come on!

Holsters mag loaders, shell caddies and SO MANY OTHER gun related items are SOOOOOOOOOOOO over priced. It's plastic! Make a mold, drop in some plastic pellets and " bamb" you have a holster. Holster, $90.00, mag pouch $30.00.........................wHateVEr!

Ya, those molds are so cheap and injection molding machines are free at the swapmeet! :rolleyes:

Ya, those molds are so cheap and injection molding machines are free at the swapmeet! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:cheers:

Dont confuse alot of the Kydex with injection molded. Kydex is what the more expensive holsters are made of and comes in sheets and is molded to fit the gun etc. For the race holsters ie Cr-speed it is simply volume. Molds are not cheap. That cost has to be spread over the production run. Those holsters are a pretty limited nitch market so the price is accordingly

Edited by EkuJustice