Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ's in Southern Ohio Area

Rickr

Could anyone give me advise as to how to best get to hold some different cz weapons over the next couple months. Trying to get a better idea of what I'd like, but tough just looking online. I'm in SE Ohio, willing to travel at least a few hours drive.

Unless it's a Sunday. What's up with that stupid 'no alcohol' law? You check into a hotel, walk across parking lot into a restaurant, wanna eat and a beer... and... oh, yeah, drive to another county... or a gas station...

Could anyone give me advise as to how to best get to hold some different cz weapons over the next couple months. Trying to get a better idea of what I'd like, but tough just looking online. I'm in SE Ohio, willing to travel at least a few hours drive.

Target World is listing on the CZ Website as a dealer -- Have you given them a call to see what they stock.

I have gotten most of mine through armslist/gunlistings ads.

UK

P07, 85, 85 Combat, 75 Pre B

Edited by UKWildcats

You should be a few hours from Buds in Lexington.

Right at 5 hours. That makes for a long day, lol. Anyone know of any closer? Especially if we could get to shoot some of them.

buds will ship. We have 3 shadows right now.

Im waiting on my sp-01 right now and I'm ne Ohio. I make a trip to Columbus pretty often, if you knew of a range down that way I'd be happy to meet you somewhere. I'll pm you when I am getting down that direction.

Not sure of a range in Columbus. I'm about 80 miles east of there. I can actually just shoot it at my house. Nice thing about living in the country.

Went to Dayton Armory -- Beavercreek OH

They had 3 CZ's

P07 -- 40 S&W

SP01 -- 9mm -- Phantom Version

25 yr Anniversary Model -- a little pricy though

UK

That's looking like what I'll have to do. Seems all the shooting is over that way. Long drive but it might be a nice weekend trip.

Im waiting on my sp-01 right now and I'm ne Ohio. I make a trip to Columbus pretty often, if you knew of a range down that way I'd be happy to meet you somewhere. I'll pm you when I am getting down that direction.

Not sure of a range in Columbus. I'm about 80 miles east of there. I can actually just shoot it at my house. Nice thing about living in the country.

Well maybe we can figure something out possibly! Hope to see you get a cz