Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I am so glad I found this site.

rayg

This is my first post, so please be patient with me.

I ordered Matt's tapes (1-3) and Brian's book yesterday. When I called Brian answered the phone. We had a good discussion on the phone and already he has helped me.

I am 58 yrs old and my vision is not what it used to be. I explained my problem to him and he gave me something to try. With his advise I have changed my grip and stance. Now when I draw, the gun is in perfect alignment with what I am looking at. All I have to do is pull the trigger. No longer have to fight the gun to get in alignment. Even works with my eyes closed. Now I just have to learn to trust myself.

I am a sixth degree Black Belt in Isshinryu Karate. So much relates back to what I teach my students and I didn't even realize it.

I spent 19 months in Nam and now I find this information. You would think Uncle Sam would have taught me this stuff. They don't have a clue.

I can't wait for the tapes and especially the book.

Thanks Brian,

ray

• 5 years later...

Welcome Ray! I had a similar experience when I found Brian's site. I had been trying to learn to shoot without instruction or help and was having a hard time with it. This place is BY FAR the best place on the internet to find information about shooting a pistol, and the members are always friendly. I love brianenos.com

Guys, the post from Mr. Glass was from the year 2004. If you read the front page of the website, it seems Ray passed away in September of 2006. I hope he enjoyed his videos. Seemed like a nice man.

May he rest in peace!

MLM