Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rdunns Range Diary

RDunn

Went to the Illinois Regional Match today at pasa. was a great time. i shot the lightning and thunder classifier today. I shot almost 71% so thats a solid B. but getting close to an A.

here is a vid with my hat cam.

Went to the Illinois Regional Match today at pasa. was a great time. i shot the lightning and thunder classifier today. I shot almost 71% so thats a solid B. but getting close to an A.

here is a vid with my hat cam.

How is the bronze infinicoat holding up?

well after shooting in the missouri fall classic this year i decided to do something about the shape im in. the day after the match was over i started my diet. i cut out all soda/fast/junk food. and started eating healthy. well it has been 3 weeks since then and so far i lost 12.5 pounds. now this was in preparation for what was to come. i have had p90x sitting in my closet for almost 6 months now. well it was time to start it. over the last week i have completely changed my diet again. everything is portioned out to what i need every meal. i have to eat 5 times a day. well yesterday was the first day of my 90. so as you can expect i hurt today. next dvd is tonight. wish me luck!!!

• 3 months later...

Just thought i would update this thread. i have still been dieting everyday since i started last october. I have not cheated one time. i also did a round of p90x and i will be starting my second round soon. So far i have lost 50 pounds and put on quite a bit of muscle. cant wait to start shooting again. should be easier for me to move around this year.

35d8d1s.jpg

• 1 month later...