Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I hate people that bitch without real reason

gl

I get so sick and tired of people whining about how their life sucks when they have food to eat, a place to stay out of the elements and are probably getting laid as well............ to top it all off!

I know I bitch and grip as well but with some folks it just grates on you!!!!!!!!!!!

The gunshop where I work had a nice old guy who worked part time for us. Fred had a particularly dry sense of humor.

One day a well dressed customer pulls up outside in his fairly new shiny company car, which had just been given a small ding in the supermarket. At first he was on his cell phone talking to a customer and then he was ranting and carrying on as he wandered around the shop. When he approached the counter he was less than pleased with life. Fred just leaned over to him grabbed him by the wrist, checked his pulse and said "well at least your not dead". That shut him up.

Darn, the guys were right. I bitch too much because I am not

...getting laid... 

LOL, that cracked me up Ron.

The days of serious relationships and lots of getting laid were the times I bitched the most ;)

The only exercise some people get is their terminally obnoxious bitchin' and whinin'... What they need is a good three mile walk each day or some of the aforementioned laying around--or both. ;)