Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from Texas

Steven420

Hello all I'm from Mansfield Texas. I currently own 8 Glocks. A 23, 23C, 23RTF(no gills), 26, 22, 22C, 22RTF(no gills), 35. Just lurking and wanted to post up a connector question but my post won't allow me to post pictures.

Steve

I just dont know where to start. I bought my first gun 3 years ago and started reloading .40. I was just finding my groove and ran my gun hand through a table saw at work. Cut up every finger cept my trigger finger and pinky. Shot offhand for 6 months while it all healed up. I would like to start shooting some action but im addicted to glocks and have to undercut my trigger guard to fit my booger hook on the grip and I need a magwell to help me keep my grip right. Which class can I run with these mods?

Aww man the hand was 2 years ago. My thumb healed perfect. My middle and ring fingers last knuckles dont flex anymore. I have real trouble getting my support hand to grip the gun correctly as these 2 fingers just kinda hang off and point to the left when I shoot. I have recoil control issues because of my grip. Otherwise I try like heck. I'm mainly interested in shooting something other than in a stall. I try to get out twice a month and shoot 2-300 rds a session at Winchester Gallery in Ft. Worth. Thanks for the replies and well wishes. You guys are great!

Hi Steve,

If you live in Mansfield there are plenty of matches to shoot at. Johnson County Shooting Sports Assoc. (JCSSA) has a monthly USPSA match on the first Saturday of each month. Dallas Action Pistol Shooters (DAPS) has a monthly USPSA match at Elm Fork in Dallas. Additionally there are 10-12 IDPA matches in the DFW area each month.