Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I am the King...

justaute

DoubleA I would not be afraid of putting my hobby money into a CZ at all. The SP-01 is an excellent choice. it takes the average guy a lifetime to go through 13,000 rounds and the average USPSA guy will shoot for years before he or she hit 13K rounds. I know of 3 SP-01's that have over 13K rounds throught them and my own is quickly approaching 13K. 2 weekends ago I put 1550 through it in 2 days without a hitch. I did have to clean and oil it between sessions on Sturday evening. LOL. Rest easy when you buy the gun you will have made avery good decision.

RCG

The DFW circuit typically includes Johnson County, Greenville, Waco, Ferris, and Wichita Falls (too far for me). I've shot with a couple of USPSA regulars from Tyler (Gerald and Lincoln). PM me and we'll coordinate our schedules.

pm sent :cheers:

If we didn't make mistakes, what would we improve in our shooting?

style B)

JustaUte has the style part down pat. I mean, who shoots a whole array with a magazine between his knees? (which by the letter of the law should have bumped him to Open...)

Point well-taken.

Nonetheless, perfect execution of "my" game-plan <> perfect. To my dismay, I did not execute to the best of my ability. Had I done so, I would have been content with the outcome, irrespective of my podium-finish. As you already know, my fastidious predilection tend to dictate my analytic behavior; thus, I need to find ways to correct my errant execution and to improve by working on fundamentals.

One of the highlights to me of shooting on Squad #15 was the level of competition. Don't get me wrong, I highly enjoyed the friendly bantering, rubbing camaraderie of our squad, but having shooters who possess skills that far exceed mine was certainly important to me. In short, I had a great time and learned much.

...unlike his shooting. :roflol:

Even in the dust and dirt of the Area 4 Championship JustAUte's Shadow ran perfectly.

If we didn't make mistakes, what would we improve in our shooting?

Disagree...instead of drawing a mag from a retention device or apparel pocket/crevice, I drew it from between my knees, an unfortunate event. Had I held a mag in my hand, that would have been ok. Last time I checked, knees do not constitute as a retention device/pocket. :roflol:

JustaUte has the style part down pat. I mean, who shoots a whole array with a magazine between his knees? (which by the letter of the law should have bumped him to Open...)

Edited by justaute