Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Youngest and oldest poster

I just noticed on the list of B-days that we have a member that is noted as being 99 friken years old today. My hat is off and all my respect to this forum member. Happy b-day and many more. I got to thinking, who is the youngest member we have and who is the most senior. I'm a well preserved 57. We now have a high of 99 and a low of 57. Can anybody raise or lower those numbers? :D

I just noticed on the list of B-days that we have a member that is noted as being 99 friken years old today. My hat is off and all my respect to this forum member. Happy b-day and many more. I got to thinking, who is the youngest member we have and who is the most senior. I'm a well preserved 57. We now have a high of 99 and a low of 57. Can anybody raise or lower those numbers? :D

I have a feeling that the "old" person is actually younger that 99 but they did not want to use their real birth year and used 1911 instead...

Ok. We have 10, we have 14(welcome JKATZ44). We are at old folks 1(me). I've been told the 99 YO was fictitious. Lying about your age,say it's not so :devil: . Juniors 2. Come on juniors!