Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STIPPLING A GLOCK

SAMMY63

I have seen a lot of pictures in this forum showing the stippling on the glock pistols. I guess I am just missing the tread that explains how to do it.

I could use some help before I screw up my glock.

thanks guys, i know this is the place for info.

good shooting

Here's a video on YouTube that might be able to help you out. :cheers:

OK! thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for. I had seen the ones doing the 2011 guns but I had not seen anything on glocks.

I'm buying a sodering iron today and giving it a try.

thanks again and good luck with your shooting.

Try practicing on an old mag, baseplates, etc... also try shaping the tip differently to acheive desire effect. One you have practiced a little, and developed the feeling for what you are looking for, it is pretty easy... time consuming, but easy :cheers:

Not really familiar with plastic gun rules in USPSA Production and IDPA SSP but " I think" - Unless you are gong to shoot ONLY USPSA Limited ......You should think before you put the iron to the gun....

The stipple job makes it illegal/useless for most anything else.

It is production legal if you stipple according to the diagram in the rule book so pretty much grip only un underside of trigger guard, side of fram for the thumb etc. For SSP not allowed

For uspsa production no grip tape or stippling outside of the traditional grip area (basically nothing forward of the mag release). Can't remember the idpa rules though.

• 2 weeks later...