Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lefty

catwrench

Hi guys are their any pointers you can give me as for i am lefty.I justs don't do to good at all shooting at the range ,tried getting my sight picture right for 25 yards ,i watch how i hold gun and stand ,and also watch my trigger pull. i guess next visit to range i will try shooting right handed to see if my groups inprove ,any help please.

i will try moving tagets see what happens ,also found a buddy at work who is into shooting and ask him to get togather a watch to see if he can spot anything i am doing wrong.and i will try my luck right handed to see what happens

catwrench- why do you want to shoot right handed? If you're a natural southpaw, and are left eye dominant, don't switch. You need to work on improving your shooting, period. Why not take a lesson from a pro? Worth every penny.

Chuck

Lots of us running around who do halfway decent shooting with the wrong hand.

If you think shooting right-handed is going to help, you're in for a surprise. Most find it takes a good bit of practice just to catch up to where you are with your naturally dominant hand.

I understand but , have to give it a try to find out,odds are your right,once when i hurt my left hand and was forced to write with my right hand i was very amazed how good it looked and you could read it . might be i can shoot with this hand as well or i can't hit the broad side of a barn. will not know till this week end.