Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BEE STINGS!

R-Bros_JLR

Wednesday night I was going out to the barn to get my lawnmower and BAM, damn hornet latched onto my arm and stung the crap right out of me :angry2: Completely unprovoked and certainly caught me off guard. Thought to myself "well that was pretty rude!"....so I found the nest and proceeded to hose it down with a full can of bee spray. Didn't really hurt too awfully bad that night, but man the next day my forearm swelled up like Popeye and is still swollen and red! NOT HAPPY as I sit here trying to work and my arm itches like a MOFO!!!!!!! AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

OUCH! I feel your pain. Hydrocortisone creme,benadryl and ice packs are your friends. When you're feeling better, do a search and destroy on the rest of those rude SOBs. :ph34r:

Was ROing at a local match. Shooter steps up and I give the command "Make Ready." As he was inserting his magazine, I got stung by a wasp on the back of my upper arm, near my armpit. I let lose with a more obscene version of "Screw Me!"

Shooter stops, looks at me with half smile and says "Hope that wasn't an offical range command, 'cause I'm gonna' have to eat a procedural on that one."

sfchorn. thats a pretty good one.. I too hate bee stings, not because you itch for days after, but because the older I get the more allergic I am to them. I'm a firefighter/paramedic and have taken plenty ems runs to people who are having severe allergic reactions to the point where they're having breathing problems. I now realize that I'm getting to that point later in life..